Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Meet the speaker: Alex Barrera


Founder at Press 42

For the past 5 years I’ve been running startups and helping others develop their businesses. Cofounded two major startup accelerators, worked with business models, startup valuations, communication and message crafting, startup PR, lean startups methodologies, customer development and product design.
Currently I do mentoring in over 12 startup accelerators worldwide, I closely work with a couple of international conferences helping run their startup competitions and pitching training. I’m also an international speaker in multiple conferences, including keynote speaker at several TEDx Events.
Through my company, Press42, we work exhaustively with startups and their messages, giving storytelling workshops, pitching training and internationalization strategies, connecting them with the media, investors and market influencers globally. On the sidelines I also extend my training in lean and agile software development, product design and project management to different worldwide Fortune 500 companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment